Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Dallas, Victoria, and Matt...Sorenson

Hey, look who's home! For a couple of years we thought Matt Sorenson WAS our son.


The Happy couple!


Ian, This picture was for you.

Dallas went to a high school dance when he was a sophmore, but hadn't been back...until this year. His Girlfriend was nominated as Homecoming Royalty and so they decided they better go. Dallas seems to be enjoying his last year of high school and is just waiting to see what great things are out there for him. If anyone has a car they would like to give him, he would be very appreciative.
We also went out to Yuma to see Matt Sorenson's homecoming. Matt seemed to be a part of our family for a couple of years while we were there. It was funny to come home and always have him just hanging out at our home with our other sons. He was very comfortable hanging out and just being one of us. One of his best "Mattisism's" about dating was....."I'm not spending money on someone else's wife". Not too much dating going on with Matt before his mission...hmm, wonder why.





7 comments:

Kalynne said...

LOVE the Ian picture! Hahahah, so classic. Holy cow, Matt is already home? That is crazy!

Kalynne said...

Oh ya, Dallas-you can BUY (ya, we're not nice enough to GIVE it to you!) our car in about a month-but you'll probably want to fix it up a bit before driving it back to PHX! :)

Kalynne said...

You know, you all mock me with that pose, but do you know where I got it? Inspirational men (Regan, Nixon, JFK, Einstien, Churchill, Jesus), all made this gesture of 'Good Will' long before I adopeted it. Even our current presidential candidates, misled and retarded as they may be, employ this symbol as a sign to the free world of their ambitious agendas. So the next time you see anyone from political pundates to common-joes demonstrate this symbol of Love and Freedom, think of me and how I just might be the next US President.

Rock & Michele said...

Jesus did the Thumbs up? Could you please quote me scripture and verse?

Kalynne said...

Jesus was constantly displaying symbols and signs of Love and Good Will. His 'Thumbs Up' were more figurative than litteral, but the intent was always there.
And If you don't believe that, you can always check the Apocrypha, in the lost Book of Bulshizite. Lots of believing individuals in Jesus' time gave Thumbs-up. They also bumped-the-rock, high-fived, and chest-bumped.

Stacie said...

What a heartbreaker! He has grown in to one handsome young man!! Kerby hated school dances too! I think it is the shyness in them! ;)

I always loved the school dances! I hope he had a good time! Cute couple!

Rock & Michele said...

Um, Kalynne I think you need to watch Ian. I think he is sneaking into the Anestheia room at the hospital and sniffing the Ether. Or, perhaps he just needs a really long vacation....really, really long.